The dotStaff™ Vendor and Workforce Management System provides a single platform for the management of an entire assignment-driven workforce including acquisition, assignment, communications, time and activity tracking and progress reporting as well as document management and advanced predictive analytics. The dotStaff™ solution enables the development and execution of integrated workforce management strategies, such as:
- How are complex, multi-tiered assignments prioritized, scheduled and delivered?
- Are mandated performance metrics being achieved?
- What is the right mix of contingent vs. direct hires?
- What are industry best practices?
- What are the best methods for tracking full time employees and contractors relative to their assignments?
- How best can performance metrics be measured?
The dotStaff™ VMS incorporates the entire workforce acquisition process, “from req to check”, in a user-friendly web based application that increases efficiency, reduces cost, and drives program compliance. dotStaff’s configurable and flexible vendor management application can map to a variety of business models, thus allowing for implementation to a program that meets set and specific needs.
The dotStaff™ Vendor and Workforce Management System provides advanced solutions for a complex organization’s entire workforce management needs. The Software as a Service (SaaS) platform is a user-friendly configurable application that provides improved governance and oversight, increases efficiency, reduces costs and drives compliance throughout an organization’s entire assignment workflow.