We are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be energetic, enjoy customer interaction, and host excellent problem solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inbound/Outbound client calls
- Customer software support
- Product education
- Client interaction will be required
- Data entry
- Product configuration
- Light manual testing
- Software defect escalation (identification and research)
- Associates degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Must be proficient with Word/Excel
- Strong data entry skills required
Health, dental, vision insurance
Company funded life insurance
Company provided 401k match program
Up to 110 hours PTO first year!
If you are interested and meet the qualifications of this position please contact Kindlyn Gourley, Corporate Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.